Autodata Solutions is looking for an HR Generalist to join their Troy, MI office.
As the HR Generalist, you represent both the employee and the company while working to facilitate employee relations.This position will engage in all aspects of the Human Resources spectrum from administration to recruitment, to strategic planning and conflict resolution. The HR Generalist will work closely with the rest of our HR team to implement company wide initiatives while ensuring compliance with all federal and state requirements. The ideal candidate will have a people-oriented demeanor, a strategic mindset, and the ability to handle difficult situations.
- Recruit and interview potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Contact applicant references and perform background checks required by company
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Explain and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education.
- Collaborate with managers and help develop performance improvement plans for employees
- Confer with manager with issues regarding employee turnover, absenteeism, work demands, morale and motivation, and helps resolve or recommend improvements and solutions
- Cover all legal compliance for human resource federal and state requirements
- Represent employer in community and recruiting events
- Answer employee questions and address employee concerns with company; including employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Participate and/or lead committees on wellness, training, health and safety, culture, and communications as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field, or extensive prior experience in human resources
- 3-5+ years of experience in human resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
Autodata Solutions is a technology integration and products company serving the world's auto industry with data aggregation, syndication, technology and custom solutions. It is our mission to provide online applications and customer solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain. We have a broad production and operations footprint with hosting facilities across North America using a wide variety of technologies, stacks and hybrid-cloud infrastructure.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.