Autodata Solutions is looking for an experienced SharePoint Software Developer to join their growing team!
As a SharePoint Software Developer at Autodata, you will contribute to all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle through the analysis, design, implementation, verification, and maintenance of Office 365 solutions. This role works closely with Business Unit stakeholders to review requirements, validate designs, create work estimates, develop software, and verify product releases. You will also work in close collaboration with the Software Development Manager to define and implement best practices across all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Assume the roles of Office 365 global administrator and SharePoint administrator
- Create custom SharePoint solutions using the SharePoint Framework
- Develop business applications using Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Microsoft Graph
- Migrate existing legacy environments and business workflows into the Office 365 platform
- Design, implement, and support Office 365 team sites
- Develop, execute, and review unit, component, and integration level tests to verify requirements are met
- Create and review technical and end user product documentation
- Work with Architects to review and provide feedback for Software Design Documents
- Act as the primary point of contact for Project Management status updates
- Collaborate with technical stakeholders to create detailed work package estimates
- 3-5 years of software development experience with languages such as .NET and C#
- Experience with SharePoint development using SharePoint Framework
- Experience developing with Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Microsoft Graph
- Experience in the role of Office 365 global administrator
- Experience with version control software such as Git or Perforce
- Experience with build tools such as Maven or Ant
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Experience with relational and non-relational database design and development
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 28 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us?
- Been around for 28 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday parties, BBQ’s and free java (aka coffee)
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all – Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey & corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams
- Relax! - on-site massages available monthly
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, accessories, rentals, custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Community Outreach - Toys for Tots, United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance, etc.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require accommodations during the recruitment & selection process, please specify.