Autodata Solutions is looking for a Database Developer to join their growing Product team in the London office!
As a Database Developer, you will work within our New Product department to create database driven applications that are high performing, scalable and efficient. You will define standards and models for our database architecture. In collaboration with other teams, you will strategically design and implement databases across a portfolio of technology products.
- Analyze, design and develop MS SQL/MySQL code (tables, indexes, constraints, queries, stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, etc) as part of product development
- Utilize in-depth SQL Development skills to develop complex SQL calls and tune existing calls
- Configure, optimize and support MS SQL & MySQL and/or other relational databases
- Be the database subject matter expect for the Development teams and work with them to ensure the databases are always performing at the best levels possible
- Identify and develop system requirements considering desired results, hardware limitations and operating requirements
- Design and implement monitoring and reporting for high usage, impacting queries and error messages throughout all servers
- 3+ years previous experience in database design for high volume transactional enterprise systems
- 5+ years experience in developing enterprise SQL code
- Expertise with database design tools (such as Toad Data Modeler)
- Strong experience with cloud hosting providers (ex. Azure)
- Past experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra are considered an asset
- Adaptable, flexible, hands-on creative problem solver
- Good knowledge of release management and configuration management practices
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 27 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us?
- Been around for 27 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday parties, BBQ’s and free java (aka coffee)
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all – Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey & corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams
- Relax! - on-site massages available monthly
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, accessories, rentals, custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Community Outreach - Toys for Tots, United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance, etc.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.