Autodata Solutions is looking for a new Program Director to join our growing team!
The Program Director is responsible for working closely on site with our clients and account teams to collect information and support the solution design for client needs. Respond to client requests and identify business requirements and work with account teams to deliver multiple projects to ensure project delivery is on time and within budget, exceeding client expectations.
- Work with team to assess client needs and support design solutions for product development
- Develop and deliver presentations for clients regarding product sales and delivery
- Review all deliverables prepared by team before passing to client, as this position owns the client relationship
- Work with Project Managers to revise project plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manage day-to-day client related operational aspects of a project and scope
- Maintain an ongoing, clear and reasonable vision of 'next steps' and the 'big picture' with the client and own the product overview
- Overall supervision and work delegation of field business development and account managers
- Performance management, mentoring and coaching of personnel
- Perform regular One-on-Ones and facilitate team meetings
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience working directly with clients, resolving business and technical issues
- 5+ years working in the automotive industry
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects
- General understanding in the areas of application programming, web technologies, database and system design
- Ability to lead internal and external meetings and be an articulate and active participant, ensuring the discussion stays on track
- Ability to identify risk, and work with sales leaders and internal groups to resolve conflict
- Solutions oriented team player with the ability to motivate teams while providing project leadership
Autodata Solutions is the industry leader of technology, merchandising and sales solutions for the automotive industry. We have set the industry standard by providing the most up-to-date and innovative data, content, and platform capabilities – all the essentials to create and manage engaging digital experiences for consumers and end users. We are committed to transforming the customer journey through a better vehicle consideration, purchase, and ownership experience.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require accommodations during the recruitment & selection process, please specify.