Autodata Solutions is looking for 3 new Technical Support Specialists to join their growing London team!
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will receive calls and inquiries from customers regarding company products or services. You will maintain customer relationships while responding to inquiries, resolving problems and escalating any issues to the appropriate department. This role is full-time regular office hours (Monday - Friday) in a corporate environment - not a call centre!
- Field incoming help requests from end users via telephone, e-mail, or online ticket system in a professional and timely manner
- Investigate, diagnose, research, correct and/or redirect direct discrepancies from clients and internal company contacts
- Report process failures, research solutions and suggest recommendations to the appropriate internal teams
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate to the appropriate functional team based on severity
- Build positive rapport while managing client communications in a professional manner and setting appropriate expectations
- Notify clients and internal teams of changes, releases, outages or general maintenance of various systems
- Create regular metric and escalation reports capturing system trends
- 1 – 3 years advanced technical support experience in an inbound call environment
- Familiarity with DOS, Windows, data communications concepts, basic hardware, network, internet and Operating Systems
- Strong knowledge of database structures (such as MS ACCESS, MS SQL, MySQL) with varying levels of complexity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong, professional telephone presence is required
- Superior analytical skills, with experience troubleshooting online connectivity issues
- Ability to work in a face-paced, rapidly changing environment where high client expectations exist while maintaining a great attitude!
- Flexibility of hours, may require on-call pager support after normal business hours
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 28 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 28 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.