Autodata Solutions is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their growing team in London!
As a Technical Project Manager with Autodata, you will lead multiple projects from inception to conclusion. This includes planning, execution, documentation, client management, and ongoing communication with all stakeholders. It will be your responsibility to secure acceptance and approval of deliverables from the project sponsor and stakeholders. You will facilitate project status meetings and other communication such as: status reporting, estimate forcasting, risk management, change requests, escalation of issues, and, in general, making sure the project is delivered in budget, on schedule and within scope.
- Develop and manage full-scale project plans and communication documents
- Forecast estimated resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Ensure financial forecast reports are accurate, updated at minimum weekly, based on projected effort as shown within project timelines
- Identify issues and risks and devise contingency and mitigation plans
- Define project success criteria to parties throughout the project life cycle
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Prepare project status reports as required with appropriate details and at the required cadence
- Communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence positive action and accountability
- 4 - 6 years of Project Management experience in a software or otherwise technical environment
- Project Management Professional certification
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering an asset
- Superior knowledge of business theory, business processes, financial budgeting/ forecasting and management operations
- Technical understanding of computer systems and integration capabilities
- Strong ability to manage and motivate without authority
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and internal departments
- Automotive industry experience a definite asset (OEM and/or service providers
Why work with us?
- Been around for 28 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday parties, BBQ’s and free java (aka coffee)
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all – Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey & corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams
- Relax! - on-site massages available monthly
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, accessories, rentals, custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Community Outreach - Toys for Tots, United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance, etc.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please specify.