Autodata is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join their team in London!
The Quality Assurance Analyst III contributes to all phases of the Software Testing Lifecycle through the analysis, design, execution, and maintenance of software test suites. This role works closely with Delivery Unit stakeholders to review requirements, validate designs, create work estimates, and verify product releases. The Quality Assurance Analyst III also works in close collaboration with the Quality Assurance Team Lead to define and implement best practices across all phases of the Software Testing Lifecycle.
Core Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a detailed technical understanding of client needs and project requirements
- Work with Solution Analysts to review and provide feedback for Software Requirements
- Create Software Test Plans to define the scope, objective, and approach of testing activities
- Collaborate with technical stakeholders to create detailed work package estimates
- Develop, execute, and oversee unit, integration, system, and acceptance level tests to verify requirements
- Oversee the investigation and triage of software defects for assigned projects
- Support the professional development of junior team members through coaching and mentoring
- Lead and coordinate day-to-day technical execution of on and offshore Engineering staff
- Act as the primary point of contact for Project Management status updates
- Create, prioritize, assign, and monitor all software testing tasks for the assigned project
Education, Experience, and Competencies:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- Detailed knowledge of all phases in the Software Testing Lifecycle
- Proven technical team leadership abilities including on and offshore multidisciplinary teams
- Experience designing and executing test suites for unit, integration, system, and acceptance test levels
- Experience working with a variety of software development languages
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture and design principles
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization
- Exceptionally self-motivated, self-directed, and detail-oriented
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 27 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us?
- Been around for 27 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday parties, BBQ’s and free java (aka coffee)
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all – Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey & corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams
- Relax! - on-site massages available monthly
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, accessories, rentals, custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Community Outreach - Toys for Tots, United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance, etc.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work-related accommodations, please specify.