Autodata Solutions is looking for a Partner Manager to join their growing Troy, MI team!
As a Partner Manager with Autodata, you will work with multiple OEM clients regarding our digital dealer programs and ensure they are successful with their endeavors. You will need a deep understanding of automotive retail sales as well as digital marketing. Relying on in-depth analysis of relative partner performance, you will consultatively work with our partners to improve performance for OEM dealers.
- Proactively monitor, grow, and be accountable for OEM digital dealer website partners
- Provide recommendations to OEMs and their dealers on how to optimize their website presence and calls to action
- Work with different OEMs to deploy new programs through the digital dealer website channel.
- Evaluate strategic partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Coordinate with multiple program participants to identify areas of opportunity for the dealer websites
- In consultation with the program analytics team, develop recommendations for measuring and tracking the performance of the dealer website partners
- Own day-to- day management of the dealer website partners
- Develop and communicate internal and external reporting, forecasts, analysis, and presentations for Partners and prospects
- Maintain a sharp understanding of the dealer website space trends, competitive offerings and marketplace dynamics
- 5-7 years’ experience in provisioning or management of websites, Analytics, and Project Management
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task, remain organized, adapt to shifting priorities, and complete work consistently by or before agreed upon deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative analyses into clear messages for the audience
- Strong quantitative skills, particularly managing and developing associates in this skill set.
- High degree of comfort working in an unstructured environment that requires solving complex, open-ended issues with incomplete data and little direction
Autodata Solutions offers professional services, custom software and data management solutions to some of the world’s largest automotive companies. In the competitive, ever changing automotive industry, our clients look to us to find innovative new ways to get products to market first and entice target consumers to shop. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide custom software solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require accommodations during the recruitment & selection process, please specify.