Autodata Solutions is looking for a Systems Integrator to join their growing London team!
As a System Integrator, you will contribute to all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle by leading, deploying, configuring, integrating, implementing continuous integration, testing, documenting and supporting continuous delivery constructs within software solutions. This role works closely with Technology Operations and Delivery Unit stakeholders to ensure effective release and configuration management across multiple environments. You will participate in the ongoing development/deployment and support of multiple data centres and hybrid cloud environments. Join us and become a member of a collaborative team of developers and technical experts specializing in the delivery of software solutions to Autodata’s customers.
- Develop a detailed understanding of client needs and project requirements
- Define, implement, document and operate an automated continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
- Facilitate the creation of deployment packages and associated images
- Lead the deployment and integration of product releases to development, test, integration, and production environments
- Perform end-to-end system integration and verification activities to implement and manage customer-specific product configurations and Autodata software
- Design and implement system monitoring constructs
- Operational triage, problem identification and handling of requests and incidents
- Maintaining systems integrity including patching, migration validation and security compliance
- Participate in on-call rotation (1 week every 2 months)
- 5+ years relevant experience in Linux administration (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc) and implementing DevOps toolchains
- Experience with build, version control and continuous integration tools (GitLab or Perforce, Maven or Ant and Jenkins or TeamCity)
- Experience working with programming languages (Python or Java)
- Demonstrated leadership within a team of diverse skills and roles
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or SaltStack)
- Experience with auto-scale technologies (Kubernetes, Elastic Beanstalk, etc)
- Experience with container tools and orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher)
- Experience integrating middleware and ETL platforms (RabbitMQ, Apache Storm, Zookeeper, kafka and redis)
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide software solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain.
Why work with us?
- Been around for 28 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday parties, BBQ’s and free java (aka coffee)
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all – Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey & corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams
- Relax! - on-site massages available monthly
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, accessories, rentals, custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Community Outreach - Toys for Tots, United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance, etc.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require accommodations during the recruitment & selection process, please specify.