Autodata Solutions is looking for a Front Office Administrator for their Troy, MI office.
As the Front Office Administrator, you are customer focused and responsible for a wide variety of clerical office duties in support of company administration. You will coordinate and communicate office activities, greet visitors, answer telephone calls, respond to various inquiries, refer to appropriate person or department and schedule appointments. This role is also responsible for administrating company correspondence.
- Present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors and suppliers
- Respond to telephone, e-mail and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, visitors and vendors while ensuring all messages are forwarded to appropriate staff members
- Coordinate logistics of meetings, seminars, workshops, projects and events including booking all boardrooms, off-site conference halls and equipment as necessary
- Arrange travel bookings via approved providers, distribute tickets to staff and track incurred expenses
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail including priority post, packages, courier services and other correspondence
- Document and reconcile company charges with incoming invoices
- Type and distribute reports, forms, letters and memos as required
- High school diploma, GED or combination of education and experience
- 2 - 4 years reception experience in busy office capacity
- Superior written and verbal skills to professionally communicate with all levels of the organization, clients and visitors
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures involving procurement, travel arrangements, budget, inventory ordering, etc.
- Meticulous record maintenance and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new priorities and flexibility to meet the changing needs and demands of the workplace as they arise
Autodata Solutions is a technology integration and products company serving the world's auto industry with data aggregation, syndication, technology and custom solutions. It is our mission to provide online applications and customer solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain. We have a broad production and operations footprint with hosting facilities across North America using a wide variety of technologies, stacks and hybrid-cloud infrastructure.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.