Autodata is looking for a QA Automation Analyst to join our London office!
As a QA Automation Analyst, you will be part of a team working closely with a portfolio of clients to define issues, delineate projects, analyze project artifacts, execute and write manual and automated test cases through to delivery. You will participate in team meetings and play a major role in our implementations. To succeed in this role, you must be available to work in our London office (while we can offer flexibility with hours, this is not a work from home position).
- Design, develop, review and maintain manual and automation test scenarios
- Collaborate with all project team disciplines and review relative artifacts to identify requirements, scope and priorities for the test project
- Work with stakeholders to create and lead project test plan, scope, schedule and implementation
- Analyze and communicate test project status and test results
- Continually expand the scope of automation test coverage and development of tools for test automation
- Participate in troubleshooting and triage issues with project team and client to identify root cause and resolution
- 5+ years experience in a similar role/environment
- Demonstrated development skills or developed test automation scripts using programming languages such as Java, PHP, Groovy etc
- Experience using SQL for test setup and verification
- Experience using software configuration management systems such as GIT, Perforce
- Worked with Continuous integration processes such as Jenkins, Team City, and Hudson
- Hands-on involvement in deployments such as IIS, Tomcat, Apache, NGINX
- Experience setting up and configuring Operating systems such as Linux, Windows Server
- Experience working in Virtual Environments such as Vagrant, AWS, Virtual Box, VMWare
- Experience testing geographical distributed systems such as Ajax, RPC, REST, Micro services
What will set you apart:
- You can provide examples of where you have developed automated test suites that improved the overall efficiency of a system
- You are familiar with most automation tools that are available in the market
- You have lead offshore teams. Even though you are a contributor, you have been called upon to be the “project lead” that requires you to delegate work tasks and mitigate any issues that might arise.
- You can provide clear, specific examples of where you have had to address a complex QA issue involving many stakeholders
- In your spare time, you like to play with technology, either building your own software programs or sharing your knowledge with other “tech geeks” who appreciate your adherence to quality coding standards
Autodata is a software consulting company headquartered here in beautiful London, Ontario with offices in Portland OR, Minneapolis, Calgary, NY and Troy, MI. Our focus is helping automotive makers merchandise their products by developing software applications and systems to showcase their products or enhance their operations.
Our corporate culture focuses on results. We don't care for fancy titles as long as you're working hard for our success. Our offices are informal environments with the goal of inspiring collaboration and outside-the-box thinking.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require accommodations during the recruitment & selection process, please specify.