Autodata Solutions is looking for a Product Operations Analyst to join their growing London team!
As the Product Operations Analyst you will monitor and provide support for our custom built applications. These applications support data distribution to various other applications and services throughout the organization. Similar to a NOC Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying, alerting and resolving any issues within this process while working closely with other departments such as Software Development, Technical Operations and the Customer Support team. This role is only offered as an after-hours night shift of 1:00am to 11:00am (4 days/week).
- Monitor applications to ensure all files are imported, stored and exported according to client specifications and schedules
- Alert, Troubleshoot and Liaise with various IT departments to track product issues and end-user reporting
- Deploy and maintain ETL’s and supporting technologies autonomously
- Generate data queries to assess performance and current status
- Identify themes, trends and root causes to reoccurring issues
- Ensure issues are handled and resolved in a professional and timely manner
- 3+ years experience in a similar role/environment with a mix of responsibilities in service desk, servers, systems, network and/or infrastructure administration
- Hands on experience with monitoring application/software and service ticketing tools
- Experience with FTP site management and batch files
- Comfortable interacting with large teams of IT professionals and/or external clients as required
- Strong communication skills, particularly written
- Exceptionally independent, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Understanding of computer systems and integration capabilities
- On-call availability and periodic mandatory overtime
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 27 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 27 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday parties, BBQ’s and free java (aka coffee)
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all – Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey & corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams
- Relax! - on-site massages available monthly
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, accessories, rentals, custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Community Outreach - Toys for Tots, United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance, etc.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.