Autodata Solutions is adding an Application Analyst to their growing London team!
As an Application Analyst at Autodata, you will configure, administer and manage a portfolio of enterprise wide technical tools to ensure they deliver value and efficiency to our company. In this hybrid role where Business Analyst meets Developer, you will oversee monitoring, maintenance, support, overall usage and best practices of assigned tools. You will work closely with internal users to understand our company's technical business needs and convert those needs into effective tool-based solutions through either enhancements to existing applications or evaluation & implementation of new technical tools. The successful candidate will not be afraid to ask questions and drill down to uncover the core needs and problems!
- Conduct needs analysis with internal teams to understand, assemble and prioritize user requirements for new tools or enhancements to existing tools
- Guide the proof of concept phase for new tools and assess functionality of proposed solutions
- Act as the primary point of contact for tool adminstration, configuration, technical knowledge, training, issue resolution, vendor management and overall best practice usage of an assigned portfolio of third-party tools
- Configure, administer and integrate with third-party applications such as: API Management tools, the Atlassian product suite, video streaming platforms, version control software, digital asset management platforms, etc
- Design and implement configuration changes to support client delivery initiatives or business processes
- Develop and execute use cases and integration level test cases for application regression and functionality testing
- Monitor upcoming product features and changes; assess and communicate opportunities and impacts to our organization
- 3 - 5 years of software development experience in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience with business and technical requirement analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification and SDLC
- Ability to translate conceptual requirements (both business and technical) and develop an evaluation template and process model for new & existing technical tools
- Experience planning, organizing, managing and monitoring multiple cross-functional systems development initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent leadership skills to drive projects forward, resolve issues and run effective status meetings
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service through effective technical troubleshooting
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 28 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us?
- Been around for 28 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday parties, BBQ’s and free java (aka coffee)
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all – Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey & corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams
- Relax! - on-site massages available monthly
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, accessories, rentals, custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Community Outreach - Toys for Tots, United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance, etc.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require accommodations during the recruitment & selection process, please specify.