Autodata Solutions is looking for a Scrum Master to join their growing Product team in London!
As a Scrum Master with Autodata, you will oversee multiple product teams which are at varying levels of Agile maturity. The Scrum Master will implement Agile best practices and work with organizational leaders to ensure that individual team activities are aligned with overall program objectives. We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master with a positive servant leader attitude and experience working within a software development environment. You should be a dynamic and effective coach, capable of leading Agile teams to deliver high quality solutions while emphasizing collaboration, team self-management and ensuring flexibility to adapt to the Agile principles that will achieve Autodata's business goals.
- Guide the team and company leadership on how to best use Scrum practices and values within our organization
- Facilitate daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, review, retrospective, and backlog grooming meetings with technical teams
- Help the team learn how to get the most out of self-organization and how to remove project impediments
- Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency, and distribute information to necessary stakeholders
- Compile, analyze and present statistics about time estimation accuracy, team velocity and burndown rate to development team and management each sprint
- Support Scrum of Scrum reporting and planning, focusing on integration of scrum team schedules and work products
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems and conflicts can be raised without fear of retribution, with an emphasis on problem-solving
- 5+ years of Scrum Master experience in a software development or IT product environment
- Previous experience with common and complex Agile practices, software development environments and industry best practices
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, Continuous Integration, and Testing
- Superior skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with a high comfort level presenting to a variety of audiences including senior management
- Strong team management and conflict resolution skills
- Must have experience with common work flow tools such as Jira
- Scrum Master Certification considered an asset
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide custom software solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 28 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us?
- Been around for 28 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday parties, BBQ’s and free java (aka coffee)
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all – Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey & corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams
- Relax! - on-site massages available monthly
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, accessories, rentals, custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Community Outreach - Toys for Tots, United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance, etc.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require accommodations during the recruitment & selection process, please specify.