Autodata Solutions is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in London!
The Project Manager is responsible for leading a project from inception to execution. This includes planning, execution and managing the people, resources and scope of the project. It is the Project Manager’s responsibility to secure acceptance and approval of deliverables from the Project Sponsor and Stakeholders. The Project Manager is responsible for communication, including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved in the team, and, in general, making sure the project is delivered on budget, on schedule, and within scope.
- Manage overall project development through entire life cycle
- Manage full-scale project plans and communication documents using appropriate tools provided
- Convey goals and objectives clearly and in a compelling manner;
- Listen effectively and clarifies information as needed; interprets verbal and non-verbal messages that others communicate; communicates tactfully and candidly
- Execute project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Define project success criteria to parties throughout the project life cycle
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence positive action and accountability
- Post Secondary degree in Business or Computer Science
- Project Management Professional certification an asset
- Strong Technical skills - Software Development technology background
- Automotive industry experience a definite asset (OEM and/or service providers)
- Exceptionally self-motivated, directed and detail-oriented
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient PC skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access
- On-call, periodic overtime and weekend availability
Autodata Solutions is a technology integration and products company serving the world's auto industry with data aggregation, syndication, technology and custom solutions. It is our mission to provide online applications and customer solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain. We have a broad production and operations footprint with hosting facilities across North America using a wide variety of technologies, stacks and hybrid-cloud infrastructure.
Why work with us?
- Been around for 27 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community outreach, United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work-related accommodations, please specify.