Autodata Solutions is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their growing London team!
As a Senior Java Developer, you will lead, design, code, test, debug and analyze software applications for some of the world’s largest automotive companies. Here you will contribute to content management technologies, configuration and comparison engines and BI tools. You will help us push the limit of parallel computing and machine learning. The successful candidate will be a passionate full-stack Programmer who is comfortable in a leadership role and is happy to guide and mentor junior associates. We are a growing mid-sized company, yet our Developers work together in smalls teams to deliver robust solutions for both project and support work. At Autodata, you will face new challenges while working with some of the latest technologies in one of the largest Development teams in London!
- Drive and contribute to research, design, execution, documentation and modifications of software applications throughout the production life cycle
- Act as the project technical lead for teams both on and offsite
- Lead and mentor teams of Programmers as you collectively write software components and applications with thorough code reviews
- Own your solution while liaising with Business Analysts, Architects, QA Analysts & other Programmers to execute
- Guide & assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements
- Analyze production system performance and execute performance tests to correct errors, isolate areas for improvement and general debugging
- Mentor, guide and challenge your team, ensure they understand solutions and recommendations – help them grow
- 10+ years working experience designing and building internet based applications with multiple languages (ex. Java, C#) and frameworks (ex. Spring, Angular)
- Experience in a leadership role, guiding teams to while ensuring the project is completed on time and within budget
- 5 years experience with application servers and web servers (ex. Tomcat, Apache)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database development
- Demonstrated ability with web or enterprise content management systems
- Self-Motivated and self-directed with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for technology and continuous learning – you should always be striving to improve your knowledge and abilities as well as those on your team
Who are we?
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 26 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us?
- Been around for 27 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday parties, BBQ’s and free java (aka coffee)
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all – Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey & corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams
- Relax! - on-site massages available monthly
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, accessories, rentals, custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Community Outreach - Toys for Tots, United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance, etc.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.