Autodata Solutions is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst - Data to join our team in London!
The Quality Assurance Analyst – Data contributes to all phases of the Software Testing Lifecycle through the analysis, design, execution, and maintenance of software test suites with a focus on ASC core data. This role works closely with Delivery Unit stakeholders to review requirements, validate designs, create work estimates, and verify product releases. The Quality Assurance Analyst – Data also works under the guidance of a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst or a QA Team Lead to define and implement best practices across all phases of the Software Testing Lifecycle.
- Develop a detailed technical understanding of client needs and project requirements
- Review and analyze source documents to identify discrepancies, inaccuracies or missing content
- Clarify any defects found with the data and escalate to the appropriate lead/Project Manager
- Validate information to ensure data quality and accuracy in generated report(s)
- Execute and modify test scripts according to specifications
- Conduct all types of application testing as needed, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications
- Work with Solution Analysts to review and provide feedback for Software Requirements Specifications
- Contribute to Software Test Plans to define the scope, objective, and approach of testing activities
- Collaborate with technical stakeholders to create detailed work package estimates
- Develop and execute unit, integration, system, and acceptance level tests to verify requirements
- Create and review software testing defect, progress, and summary reports
- Contribute to the investigation and triage of software and data defects for assigned projects
- Post-secondary education
- Min of 1 year working as a Data Analyst in ASC’s Content departments (Data, Incentives etc)
- Some knowledge of the phases in the Software Testing Lifecycle demonstrated through self learning or course commitment in ISTQB certification
- Experience working with a variety of software development languages
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization
- Exceptionally self-motivated, self-directed, and detail-oriented
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways.
Why work with us?
- Been around for 28 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday parties, BBQ’s and free java (aka coffee)
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all – Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey & corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams
- Relax! - on-site massages available monthly
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, accessories, rentals, custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Community Outreach - United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance, etc.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work-related accommodations, please specify.