Autodata Solutions is looking for a Deployment Manager to join their growing London team!
As the Deployment Manager at Autodata, you will contribute to all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle through the integration and release of software solutions. This role works closely with Delivery stakeholders to continuously improve deployment pipeline and system integration initiatives. You will collaborate with the Technology Management and Architecture teams to ensure technical and environmental alignment across all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Own the release and deployment processes from kick-off to closure
- Lead technical integration of project, sustain, client and third-party initiatives, supporting deliverable transitions through all phases
- Provide technical guidance to support Project Managers with deployments of software to all commercial environments
- Escalate any risks of deployment integrations to internal, client and third-party stakeholders
- Partner with Technology Leaders and Project Managers to ensure collaboration between the delivery unit technology group and the IT operations group while continuously improving deployment pipeline and system integration initiatives
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Promote adherence to client contract and SLAs
- 5+ years of experience in a software development and/or IT operations role
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, schedule management and people management skills
- Past software development experience with Java or .Net languages and application servers
- Proficiency with web servers such as Apache HTTP Server or NGINX
- Comfortable with version control software like Git or Perforce
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Previous experience working with cloud-native technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Self-Motivated and self-directed with strong written and verbal communication skills
Why work with us?
- Been around for 28 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday parties, BBQ’s and free java (aka coffee)
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all – Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey & corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams
- Relax! - on-site massages available monthly
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, accessories, rentals, custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Community Outreach - Toys for Tots, United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance, etc.
Autodata offers professional services, custom software and data management solutions to some of the world’s largest automotive companies. We assist our clients with merchandising product lineups. Engaged by both Marketing and IT our solutions need to be cutting edge while achieving a high standard of quality. In the competitive, ever changing automotive industry, our clients look to us to find awesome ways to get products to market first and entice target consumers to shop.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require accommodations during the recruitment & selection process, please specify.