UnityWorks Media is looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer to join their Minneapolis creative team!
The User Experience (UX) Designer will join the User Experience team, tasked to produce innovative digital strategies that deliver exceptional experiences for users while supporting business objectives and vision.
The ideal candidate works best in highly collaborative, cross-functional teams and interacts with several roles throughout the design process including Clients, Executives, Product Owners, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Architects, Engineering teams, Technical Writers and QA Analysts.
The UX Designer works across the user experience domain, with a primary focus on design, including interaction design, information architecture, visual design but will also have exposure to user research, competitive research, and user testing.
- Produce user interface designs, interactive design and user workflows for high-profile clients in the automotive industry
- Develop and maintain UX/UI experiences for desktop, tablet, and/or mobile devices through wireframes, prototypes, design mock-ups, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert on projects regarding UI/UX design and wire-framing tools such as Adobe CC - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Axure
- Create user experience specifications, deliverables, mockups, and rapid-prototypes
- Present and rationalize UX/UI designs to project key stakeholders, adapting your communication style to varied audiences, including technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work closely with Front-end developers to ensure intended experiences are carried through and meet quality industry standards
- Provide project updates and flag risks to the project teams
- Support Sales & Marketing initiatives including print, web, mobile and multimedia presentations
- 3+ years of experience with user-centered design principles, with a solid understanding of all aspects of client-side design including UI, graphics, layout and work-flow analysis
- Knowledge of, and ability to move easily between digital interactive design, brand development, print design and layouts
- Solid understanding of the capabilities and limitations of web & mobile technologies
- Proficiency with tools such as Axure RP Pro, Invision, Balsamiq or other prototyping tools
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Expert level knowledge of PhotoShop, Premier and AfterFX a plus
- Effective communicator with the ability to rationalize assumptions and design decisions
- Ability to demonstrate a portfolio of design UI/UX work
We look forward to hearing from you! For more information about UnityWorks, please visit our company website at unityworksmedia.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. UnityWorks Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.