Autodata is looking for a UI/UX Manager to join our London team!
At Autodata Group we provide world-class solutions to Automobile manufacturers around the globe. Do you want to take your career to the next level and work with some of the leading minds in the digital space? Utilizing the latest, cutting-edge technologies, you’ll be joining a team of amazing coworkers and partners. At Autodata Group we believe the success of our company depends on the passion of our employees. We are committed to our goals and we can only achieve them through your success. We offer much more than a paycheck. At the Autodata Group we have established an exciting work environment with a strong community of creative and technical, customer-centered thought leaders, empowered in a culture where anything and everything is possible!
Who We are Looking For:
As the UI/UX Manager, you will have the greenfield opportunity to manage a team of brilliant UI/UX Designers and create best-in-class user experiences for our high-profile automotive clientele. Propelled by the Autodata Group culture, you will discover endless opportunities to influence new products, learn, and grow. In the progressive bleeding-edge automotive industry, our clients look to us to find new, innovative ways to differentiate and gravitate customers to their brands.
What to Expect:
- Create and manage a UI/UX team that is the "tip of the spear" for building solutions that millions-upon-millions of people see and use everyday.
- You'll be extremely driven, focused, and customer-centered, with the desire to manage people.
- Possess both a creative and technical mindset.
- Partner with engineering and product management team members in the execution and delivery of successful digital products and solutions, using a customer-focused, iterative design process.
- Manage UI/UX efforts, set design direction, drive discussion and activities, while participating in delivery, planning and coordination efforts.
- Leverage, foster and extend the use of established UI/UX techniques, templates, presentations and assets in the creation of UI/UX analysis, solutions and materials; propose new solutions or optimize existing ones and foster UI/UX artifact reuse and consistency across team members and/or projects.
- Drive delivery excellence, furthering internal and external UI/UX influence and goals, while providing detailed feedback regarding all UI/UX deliverables and outputs.
- Understand both front-end development and backend system capabilities.
- Ability to create and share a UI/UX vision with stakeholders and high-profile customers.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time
At a minimum you need:
- 3+ years of managerial experience.
- 10+ years of UI/UX interaction design experience.
- Expert-Level Proficiency with tools such as Axure RP Pro, and/or other prototyping tools
- Expert-Level knowledge of Adobe Creative Products and other design tools
- Solid understanding of the capabilities and limitations of web & mobile technologies
- Master of the UI/UX lifecycle with direct experience in skill areas and tools, including facilitation of workshops or other collaboration techniques to drive momentum and credibility within the organization.
- Experience with resources such as; pattern library, repositories and internal communication tools.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.