Autodata Solutions is looking for a new Junior Interactive Designer to join our London creative team!
Reporting to the UX Team Lead, you will be joining the Autodata creative team to design innovative software solutions that deliver exceptional user experiences while supporting business objectives and vision. You are a highly collaborative team player who thrives in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment. Using your creativity and keen understanding of user interaction, you will create wireframes and visual designs that are user friendly and adhere to brand guidelines and industry best practices. Minimum of one-year work experience and a portfolio that demonstrates your work.
- Create wireframes, mock-ups, style-guides and other design documents for desktop and mobile software applications.
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Solution Analysts and key stakeholders to understand business/functional requirements, user needs and design considerations.
- Effectively present and communicate designs to project stakeholders.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure intended experiences are carried through and meet quality standards.
- Review and iterate designs with peers on the creative team.
- Provide project updates and flag risks to the project teams and UX Team Lead.
- Stay on top of the latest design and technology trends, best practices, and sharing those insights with team members.
- Support Sales & Marketing initiatives including print, web, mobile and multimedia presentations.
- Strong knowledge of design and how it relates to user interaction, grid systems, branding, typography, color theory, iconography – and the ability to communicate these principles to clients and project teams.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience in responsive and mobile design.
- Willingness and ability to incorporate art direction and feedback from multiple sources.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and attention to detail.
- Experience with Axure RP or other prototyping tools.
- User Research/Testing skills.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate, Camtasia or similar.
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways.
Why work with us?
- Been around for 28 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday parties, BBQ’s and free java (aka coffee)
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all – Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey & corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams
- Relax! - on-site massages available monthly
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, accessories, rentals, custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Community Outreach - Toys for Tots, United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance, etc.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require accommodations during the recruitment & selection process, please specify.