Autodata Solutions is looking for a Billing & Collection Analyst to join their growing Finance team!
As the Billing and Collection Analyst, you will be responsible for the billing, collection, reconciliation, reporting and analytical activity related to the Autodata Group’s direct to dealer business and other related customers. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, focused, solution oriented and assertive.
- Monthly recurring and non-recurring billing of assigned accounts and business activity and associated journal entries
- Coordinate of billing requirements as per the contracts / services in place with the account management team
- Resolve issues affecting billing and collection of payments associated with the assigned accounts and escalate collection or billing issues as appropriate
- Prepare and maintain revenue reports and analysis, accounts receivable aging and collection analysis
- Prepare journal entries and accounting reconciliations in the areas of accounts receivable, cash receipts/deposits, revenue, sales tax, and client pass-on costs
- Assist with annual audit requirements
- 3+ years of high volume billing and collection experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and the office suite. Particular expertise in Excel (advanced formulas, dynamic tables, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with financial systems such Microsoft NAV and QuickBooks is a plus
- Familiar with credit card processing and related banking systems, EDI and EFT payments
- Experience with analysis, metrics & reporting
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent customer service orientation and problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency and goal-oriented
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, projects and tasks concurrently
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 26 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 26 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.