Autodata Solutions is looking for a Project Director to join their London team!
The Project Director is responsible for working on site (London location) with our Delivery Leaders and Project Teams to manage a defined Program as well as day to day Project Management team members. The Project Director is the point of contact for all defined program deliverables and will effectively oversee multiple projects and work streams to ensure project delivery is on time and within budget, while exceeding client expectations.
- Provide effective leadership to the team
- Partner with Delivery Partner to manage project and program level financials
- Work closely with the internal delivery team to ensure alignment in all communications, risks, issues and dependencies
- Effectively communicate relevant program level information to stakeholders
- Partner with Delivery Partner to formally define project scope and goals for specific initiatives in support of the annual long range goals of the Business Unit
- Pro-actively manage the project lifecycle to ensure that deliverables are accomplished on-time and within budget
- Monitor project processes and operations for time and resource efficiencies and identify process improvement opportunities
- Oversee the development of project plans, project schedules, resource plans, budgets, risk/issues and status reporting
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals and determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants making the recruitment requests if necessary during project cycle
- Proactively identify potential risks/issues, and devise contingency/mitigation plans
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Sound understanding of project management principles and practices acquired through 5-10 years of relative experience
- 5 or more years’ leadership experience
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment where high client expectations exist
- Experience managing program level financials, budgeting and forecasting
- PMP designation and software development background an asset
- 5+ years working in the automotive sector preferably within OEMs is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiating and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to take ownership and accountability to ensure success
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced organizational skills, people management and problem-solving skills
Autodata Solutions is a technology integration and products company serving the world's auto industry with data aggregation, syndication, technology and custom solutions. It is our mission to provide online applications and customer solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain. We have a broad production and operations footprint with hosting facilities across North America using a wide variety of technologies, stacks and hybrid-cloud infrastructure.
Why work with us?
- Been around for 27 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.