Autodata Solutions is looking for an Maintenance Coordinator to join their London team!
The Maintenance Coordinator will be in charge of ensuring the day to day facilitation of our brand new downtown office that supports 350+ employees, spanning two floors. Working during regular office hours, the ideal candidate will be experienced in a custodian role focused on building upkeep. Duties include cleaning and sanitizing both eating areas and restrooms, removing and disposing of trash, and other general cleaning and stocking as needed. The individual will also be expected to dust and clean furniture, assist with new and existing office setup, as well as reporting any major damages or malfunctions to facilities departments.
- Maintain, repair and ensure that our facilities are clean, presentable and safe for all Autodata staff and visitors at all times
- Sweep and mop floors
- Clean and stock employee bathrooms throughout the day
- Ensure employee eating areas are regularly sanitized and cleaned
- Provide services such as painting, dry walling or carpet cleaning (Responsibilities do not include any services that require trade certified specialization)
- Set up new employee work stations and move or alter existing work stations
- Report major damages or malfunctions
- Support Autodata's Health and Safety Committee and initiatives
- Grade 12 diploma or GED
- Ability to demonstrate general building maintenance knowledge
- Familiarity with Hand & Power tools
- 3 years’ experience working in a similar role with facilities department, manufacturing etc
- Jack of all trades when it comes to minor plumbing repair, electrical, and other small projects
- Able to organize time in order to meet shifting priorities
- Self-directed and able to work effectively in collaborative team environment
- Positive attitude and Humility towards all assigned tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail and professionalism
- Conscious of confidential and private information
Autodata Solutions is a technology integration and products company serving the world's auto industry with data aggregation, syndication, technology and custom solutions. It is our mission to provide online applications and customer solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain. We have a broad production and operations footprint with hosting facilities across North America using a wide variety of technologies, stacks and hybrid-cloud infrastructure.
Why work with us?
- Been around for 27 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.