Autodata Solutions is looking for a Java API Developer to join their growing London team!
As a Java API Developer at Autodata, you will be building sophisticated API platforms for enterprise level software applications (Web and Mobile App) for some of the world’s largest automotive companies. The successful candidate will have experience with API development at an enterprise level and have knowledge of API Management tools (Akana, Apigee, Mashery). Our Developers are product focused and deeply passionate about solving complex problems.
- Create, integrate and manage API solutions using API Management Tools
- Create solutions that serve our business leveraging current and leading edge technologies in an innovative and impactful manner.
- Liaise with Business Analysts, Architects, Technical Consultants and Programmers to conceptualize and develop new API management solutions
- Ensures all projects follow the defined development and business case processes
- Ensures proper coordination with appropriate IT and vendor relations teams
- Experience managing API infrastructure using a platform like Akana or Apigee
- Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years hands-on experience with application development tools in fast paced environments
- Experience with the request response cycle
- Previous conformance with version control systems (ex. Git, Perforce)
- Passion for technology and continuous learning – you should always be striving to improve your knowledge and abilities
Who are we?
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 26 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 25 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 250 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office happenings including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage and lunch-time yoga classes
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Periodical Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.