The Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring Autodata projects and services are delivered as committed, on time, on budget, with superior quality. You will act as the liaison between our clients and the field team. The position is responsible for supporting the intake, solutioning and project estimation for clients. You will ensure regular and consistent communication occurs between all stakeholders. Lead both technically and functionally to drive continuous improvement, employee development and a unique corporate culture.
- Participate in stakeholder presentations and stakeholder kick off meetings
- Support the intake of new opportunities via RFP response assistance, solutioning, project estimating and process use and adherence
- Participate in gathering and reviewing all estimates, sign off and support in margin/cost/ROI decisions
- Participate in methodology design, review and discussions with Functional leaders
- Ensure ASC Runbooks are completed for any sustain activities
- General management and leadership of delivery team whether sustain or project
- Day to day performance management of personnel on team
- Project profit and loss accountability
- Minimum of 10+ experience in IT professional services or vendor management environment
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive management experience
- Versatility and flexibility to respond and adapt quickly and effectively to multiple changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to assist in building strong team dynamics and work with complex cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage and interface with automotive clients and their third party vendors at multiple levels in the organization
- Must possess excellent creative, analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience building and leading a high performance team with a strong sense for considering customer needs and incorporating company goals into group initiatives
- Strong people influencer who can lead, inspire, and direct the activities of people within and outside the organization
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 25 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community outreach, helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.