Autodata Solutions is looking for several Car Enthusiasts to join their London team!
You're a car buff and may have hoarding tendencies toward industry related magazines such as Car and Driver, Road and Track and Motor Trend. You spend all your spare time researching the latest and greatest in car trends and love working on a computer and manipulating data!!
The Car Enthusiast is responsible for mapping an in-house vehicle feature lists to incoming used vehicle feature data. Come and show us what you've got!
- Research and analyse vehicle data across all OEM's
- Electronically organize and map vehicle data
- Stays current by reading Automotive magazines and other vehicle information (supplied)
- You are passionate about the modern automotive industry and all things cars
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Experience with data analysis and manipulation an asset
- Able to work efficiently in a fast paced, rapidly changing team environment
- Analytical and organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details
- Demonstrated desire to further knowledge through training and other forms of learning to keep up to date in the automotive industry
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 25 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 250 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office happenings including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage and lunch-time yoga classes
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Periodical Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.