Autodata Solutions is looking for an experienced Solutions Analyst to join their London team!
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain that enable vehicle merchandising and help our partners sell cars. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 27 years of successful client engagements.
The role of the Solution Analyst is to initiate, execute and support the development of new and revised business processes and functional requirements for the effective application of Autodata’s solutions and technology. The Solutions Analyst will work closely with the sales team and clients to elicit, analyse, specify, and validate the business and functional requirements. The SA will also be responsible for gaining and maintaining a thorough understanding of offerings and providing best technical practices and knowledge to support the design and implementation of technology solutions. This will be accomplished through consulting interviews and a variety of Use Case models or modelling tools. Additionally, the Solutions Analysts will apply proven communication, analytical, problem-solving and facilitation skills to help support the development process and ensure that project deliverables are met according to specifications.
- Collaborate with the Solution Consulting team and Architects to clarify and refine project scope
- Conduct interviews and product analysis to understand quality user requirements
- Translate conceptual business requirements into functional requirements
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize requirements
- Analyse and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards
- Manage requirements tracking, modifications and improvements
- Manage and communicate changes, and enhancements verbally or through written documentation, to all stakeholders
- Consult in the development of test strategies, scenarios, execution and support during business acceptance testing
- Must be able to travel to United States and Europe
- 7 years experience as a Solutions or Business Analyst in an IT environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of business analysis methodologies and tools
- Hands-on experience in creating diagrams and presentations with the Microsoft suite of products
- Working knowledge of a variety of programming languages including JAVA, .net, HTML, an asset
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent active listening, interviewing, oral communication, documentation and writing skills
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 25 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.