Autodata is looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join their London team.
Data Quality Analyst will perform careful analysis and interpretation of data for all software products within the New Products Delivery Unit. The Data Quality Analyst is an integral part of Data Analysis and Mapping, Data and QA Documentation and the Testing process. The Data Quality Analyst will have proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate, verify, communicate and resolve systems/software application issues through careful testing to ensure that our products are defect-free and conform to product and client specifications.
- Data Analysis & Mapping
- Map content to predefined data schema
- Review and analyze source documents to identify discrepancies, inaccuracies or missing content
- Clarify any defects found in the data and escalate to the appropriate team lead or Project Manager
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure data quality
- Effectively manage time and communication with all operational areas within New Products Delivery Unit
- Accurate, complete, timely analysis of data
- Conduct various types of application testing such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Fluent in the English language (reading, writing and comprehension)
- PC skills and hands-on experience building reports with MS Office applications
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Strong analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Must be able to work flexible hours to ensure deadlines are met which may include early mornings, late nights & weekends
- Proven skills in attention to detail, teamwork, and the ability to meet strict deadlines under pressure
Autodata Solutions is a technology integration and products company serving the world's auto industry with data aggregation, syndication, technology and custom solutions. It is our mission to provide online applications and customer solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain. We have a broad production and operations footprint with hosting facilities across North America using a wide variety of technologies, stacks and hybrid-cloud infrastructure.
Why work with us?
- Been around for 27 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work-related accommodations, please specify.