UnityWorks Media is looking for a User Experience Designer to join their growing team!
As a UX Designer at UnityWorks, you will produce innovative digital strategies that deliver exceptional experiences for users while supporting business objectives and vision. While working with highly collaborative, cross-functional teams you will also interact with several roles throughout the design process including Clients, Executives, Product Owners, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Architects, Engineering teams, Technical Writers and QA Analysts. You will have a primary focus on design, including interaction design, information architecture and visual design but will also have exposure to user research, competitive research, and user testing.
- Develop and maintain UX/UI experiences for desktop, tablet, and/or mobile devices through wireframes, prototypes, design mock-ups, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents
- Ideate feasible and effective creative strategies that address business and user objectives/goals
- Present and rationalize UX/UI designs to project key stakeholders, adapting your communication style to varied audiences, including technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work closely with Front-end developers to ensure intended experiences are carried through and meet quality industry standards
- Provide project updates and flag risks to the project teams
- Stay on top of the latest design and technology trends, best practices, and sharing those insights with team members
- Support Sales & Marketing initiatives including print, web, mobile and multimedia presentations
- Experience with user-centered design principles, with a solid understanding of all aspects of client-side design including UI, graphics, layout and work-flow analysis
- Proficiency with tools such as Axure RP Pro, Invision, Balsamiq or other prototyping tools
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Expert knowledge of Photoshop and/or other designer tools like Sketch
- Solid understanding of the capabilities and limitations of web & mobile technologies
- Knowledge of and ability to move easily between digital interactive design, brand development, print design and layouts
- Demonstrated knowledge of responsive design techniques for different form factors (desktop vs. mobile)
- Expert knowledge of interface design and how it relates to user interaction, grid systems, branding, typography, color theory, iconography – and the ability to communicate these principles to clients and non-design staff
- Strong grasp of UX Principles such as Information Architecture, Content Strategy, Interaction Design, Usability (Voice of the customer), and Visual Design
- Comfortable orchestrating user groups and user testing in conjunction with generating moodboards, storyboards, task analysis and user flows
Who are we?
UnityWorks is a leader in providing web video products and solutions to auto manufacturers, dealers, and partners. UnityWorks takes "big data," adds customer intelligence, and delivers relevant content to the consumer throughout the purchase cycle. Founded in 2001, UnityWorks has flourished from just three employees to a dynamic and diverse team of more than 100 talented, professional, go-getters that make things happen! Our team is comprised entirely of creative and tech-savvy in-house specialists that bring creative ideas to life in unexpected and beautiful ways.
For more information about UnityWorks, please visit our company website at www.unityworksmedia.us.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.