Autodata Solutions is looking for several 3D Animators to join their London team! These will be contract roles, likely starting at 6 Months.
We are looking for a 3D animator to join our team working on groundbreaking automotive visual projects. Some of our projects will be part of world-famous franchises and brands, including General Motors and Ford Motor Company. Consistent across all of them will be the mark of quality our team has become known for as we push the boundaries of what is possible. Ideal candidates have a thorough understanding of 3D animation, Graphic Design, Motion Graphic Design, video production, as well as general content creation using game engines. Beyond that, the passion to create amazing experiences - previously left only to the imagination - is an absolute must!
- Broad knowledge and experience in 3D Animation and software tools to build complex 3D Models
- Proficient in 3DS MAX, Autodesk MAYA, PhotoShop, AfterFX, Creative Cloud, AutoCAD, Unity, Premiere, and audio editing tools
- Skills in story boarding and communicating animation direction visually in low fidelity
- Motivated attitude to deliver and a good team player
- Excellent Portfolio of related work
- 3DS MAX or Maya animation software
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Unreal Engine experience a plus
- Must have experience creating 3D Animations using 3DS MAX or Maya
- Must have direct work experience in PhotoShop and AfterFX
- 3DS MAX animators preferred, will consider Maya candidates as well
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 25 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office happenings including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage and lunch-time yoga classes
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Periodical Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.