Autodata Solutions is looking for a Windows System Administrator to join their London team!
As a Windows Administrator, you will plan, design and implement Autodata’s Windows, Storage and Virtual infrastructure according to best practices, while providing high levels of reliability and availability. Get your hands in a little of everything while you develop, implement, and oversee policies and procedures to ensure consistent storage and VM provisioning, uptime, regulatory compliance and Windows systems security. You will be responsible for the management and control of all Corporate and Production information storage devices and space, 1800+ VM environment and supporting infrastructure.
- Perform installations, maintenance & upgrades; monitor, troubleshoot, administer & tune operating system and infrastructure hardware
- Manage the installation and configuration of new and existing virtualization and SAN hardware
- Analyze storage systems performance and capacity requirements
- Manage the use of backup and recovery products & tools
- Implement service and desktop security, anti-virus/anti-spyware
- Implement Active Directory group policies, OU's, group structures, AD replication and remote data centre AD connectivity and replication
- Interact with the project team in the implementation and configuration of the technology solutions including all related infrastructure testing and participate in project scheduling & planning activities
- 4 - 7 years of relevant experience with Microsoft and SAN architecture design techniques, theories, principles and best practices
- Solid experience architecting enterprise storage & backup and DRP solutions
- Knowledge of Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 Linux (CentOS), OSX
- Knowledge, design and implementation experience with Active Directory and related services
- Management experience with VMware, vSphere and related products
- Familiarity with mainstream cloud offerings from Microsoft, Amazon, Vmware
- Familiarity with SAN, NAS, DAS, RAID, SCSI, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, clustering, encryption, virtualization and related products
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 26 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 26 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community philanthropy helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.