Autodata Solutions is looking for a Technical Solution Consultant to join our new Calgary office!
As a Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for the complete solution design from pre-sales, to project kickoff, through to ongoing oversight and engagement evolution for our clients. This role is the most senior person responsible for the development of the overall vision and transforms that vision through execution into the solution. You will provide hands on leadership throughout the process that aligns our foundational technology components and the enterprise infrastructure to business systems initiatives. Work ranges from conceptual to strategic to tactical and includes integrating current software architectures as well as initiating and overseeing the deployment of new IT architecture projects.
- Engage with executive-level consulting partners and clients to define client-focused technical solutions
- Liaise with the senior technical, creative and domain teams involved in the delivery of our solutioning opportunities and engagements
- Document and describe the structure and behavior of a solution to a problem from both a technical and a business perspective
- Account for both high level (ROM) and detailed development estimates for a proposed solution
- Manage the solutioning processes with cross-functional teams required to envision, define, design and monitor the implementation of complex solutions to our clients
- Recommend platforms, technical solutions and technology to the company’s largest clients
- Help define and implement Solution Architecture, Estimating, Systems engineering and Software engineering processes
- 10+ years experience at the Solutions Architecture level managing technology-related services and solutions preferably for the automotive industry
- Knowledge of system architecture, transactional systems development, rewriting, refactoring, and re-architecting (and) scaling applications
- Proven client-facing experience (both business and technical) and be able to provide client references
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to a business and/or functional audience
- Clear understanding of all tiers of a technical solution both from a technical mindset and a business mindset
- Capability to evaluate, prototype, and recommend new technologies and frameworks to both business and development
- Proven experience interfacing with and guiding highly technical teams
- Demonstrated, deep knowledge and referenceable experience developing and building solutioning documentation including BRD, FRD, Wireframes etc
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 26 years of successful client engagements.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.