Autodata Solutions is looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join their growing London team!
Working under the direction of our Learning & Development Manager, you will assist with the research, design and implementation of all corporate training. This position is responsible for writing the corporate training curriculum, program content and all program materials such as fact sheets, work books, in-class activities, etc. You will consistently walk the line between technical and creative to ensure your program content is informative yet engaging to our employees. The successful candidate will be self-starter with passion for helping others grow both personally and professionally.
- Research, design, write, edit, and implement training documentation for a large scope of subjects (ie. technical, leadership, time management, workplace culture, office tools, HR practices, etc)
- Collaborate with Functional Managers to design and expand the Learning and Development programs based on the needs of the organization
- Contribute to the development of the corporate training curriculum
- Design content material to be delivered to groups and/or individuals through e-learning, group workshops or independent review
- Create clear and concise instructional material for end-user training collateral
- Edit and maintain Learning & Development database to track employee training
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
- 5+ years experience in a similar corporate training and development role
- Post-Secondary education in delivering Adult Learning
- Familiarity with content creation tools such as: Captivate, Articulate, Adobe Connect, PPT Mix, or RoboHelp
- Previous experience facilitating training in both a face-to-face and online environment
- Independent researcher who can hit the ground running
- Superior communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Ability to provide examples of previous training content written and designed by you!
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 26 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 25 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 250 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office happenings including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage and lunch-time yoga classes
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories are available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Periodical Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.