Autodata Solutions is looking for a User Experience Designer to join their London team!
As a UX Designer at Autodata, you will produce innovative digital strategies that deliver exceptional experiences for users while supporting business objectives and vision. While working with highly collaborative, cross-functional teams you will also interact with several roles throughout the design process including Clients, Executives, Product Owners, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Architects, Engineering teams, Technical Writers and QA Analysts. You will have a primary focus on design, including interaction design, information architecture and visual design but will also have exposure to user research, competitive research, and user testing.
- Develop and maintain UX/UI experiences for desktop, tablet, and/or mobile devices through wireframes, prototypes, design mock-ups, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents
- Ideate feasible and effective creative strategies that address business and user objectives/goals
- Present and rationalize UX/UI designs to project key stakeholders, adapting your communication style to varied audiences, including technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work closely with Front-end developers to ensure intended experiences are carried through and meet quality industry standards
- Provide project updates and flag risks to the project teams
- Stay on top of the latest design and technology trends, best practices, and sharing those insights with team members
- Support Sales & Marketing initiatives including print, web, mobile and multimedia presentations
- 6+ years experience with user-centered design principles, with a solid understanding of all aspects of client-side design including UI, graphics, layout and work-flow analysis
- Proficiency with tools such as Axure RP Pro, Invision, Balsamiq or other prototyping tools
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Expert knowledge of Photoshop and/or other designer tools like Sketch
- Solid understanding of the capabilities and limitations of web & mobile technologies
- Knowledge of and ability to move easily between digital interactive design, brand development, print design and layouts
- Demonstrated knowledge of responsive design techniques for different form factors (desktop vs. mobile)
- Expert knowledge of interface design and how it relates to user interaction, grid systems, branding, typography, color theory, iconography – and the ability to communicate these principles to clients and non-design staff
- Strong grasp of UX Principles such as Information Architecture, Content Strategy, Interaction Design, Usability (Voice of the customer), and Visual Design
- Comfortable orchestrating user groups and user testing in conjunction with generating moodboards, storyboards, task analysis and user flows
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 26 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 26 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.