Autodata Solutions is looking for a Network Analyst to join their growing London team!
As the Network Analyst you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of hardware and software that comprises our production, corporate and development environments. You will deploy, configure, maintain and monitor active network equipment in all three environments. Application of industry best practices and ongoing participation with the wider networking community is expected. This position requires participation in our on-call program and support of our customer base.
- Analyze, recommend and implement solutions related to network infrastructure and security
- Install, configure and maintain network services, equipment and devices
- Document network configurations, problems and related resolutions
- Support and implement change control strategies
- Monitor system performance and implement performance tuning
- Troubleshoot and resolve local and remote network issues quickly and in a prioritized manner using techniques such as packet capturing and filtering
- Maintain, support and deploy VoIP systems including performing QoS configuration
- Perform device configuration management, backup and logging best practices
- Perform network traffic analysis using monitoring and reporting tools
- 7+ years experience supporting networking services in corporate production environments
- CCNA as a minimum, though years of experience will be considered
- Experience with layer 2 & layer 3 switching
- Hands on experience with Cisco Routers, Switchers (including Catalyst & Nexus)
- Experience with F5 & ASA equipment is highly valued
- CCNA Routing and Switching certification is an asset
- Knowledge of remote management solutions and options
- Familiar with ASA configuration and experience with L2L VPN and remote VPN
Autodata Solutions is a technology integration and products company serving the world's auto industry with data aggregation, syndication, technology and custom solutions. It is our mission to provide online applications and technical solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain. We have a broad production and operations footprint with hosting facilities across North America using a wide variety of technologies, stacks and hybrid-cloud infrastructure.
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 26 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.