Autodata Solutions is looking for an Automotive Content Processing Analyst to join their London team for a six-month contract position.
The primary function of the Automotive Content Processing Analyst is to obtain, compile, analyze, interpret, research, code, and test for laying presentations, angles and technical information needed by Autodata/Chrome Data from the Automotive Industry. This role has flexibility for full-time or part-time hours and will be a 6 month contract to start.
- During the introductory training period, the Automotive Processing Analyst is responsible to access training tools, and participate in practice content assignments. Successful completion of the introductory period is required to progress in the role
- Collaborate with Team Members in an iterative entry and testing process to ensure accurate, complete and timely data.
- Participate in layering multiple .psd files and testing finished automotive images to company products
- Review and analyze source documents from the manufacturer to identify discrepancies, inaccuracies, or missing content. Report defects for confirmation and clarification from the manufacturer
- Responsible to respond to customer reported errors
- Responsible to help the team achieve established goals, as well as completing individual responsibilities in a timely manner
- Contribute as a positive team player
- Successful completion of the internal Automotive Processing Analyst training
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- General comfort with command line in Linux
- Familiar with vim or other Linux text editors
- Comfortable executing and troubleshooting bash scripts in Linux
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Post-secondary education would be an asset
- Able to work well under pressure and to excel in a constantly changing environment
- Strong self-management and analytical abilities – someone who likes to work with puzzles (i.e. Sudoku)
- Very high accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Self-motivated and able to work well within a team
- Experience in Photoshop and Excel
- Time management skills, organized and able to meet deadlines
- This role may require overtime including early mornings, late nights and weekends
Why work with us?
- Been around for 27 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work-related accommodations, please specify.