Chrome Data is looking for a QA Analyst to join their Portland team!
The Quality Assurance Analyst Level ll, executes and modifies test case suites and test plans under the leadership of a Technical QA Lead and/or QAA Level lll. S/he will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate, verify, communicate and resolve systems/software application issues through careful testing to ensure that our products are defect-free and conform to product and client specifications.
- Execute and modify test scripts and test plans according to specifications
- Conduct all types of application testing as needed, such as system, unit, regression and load, and acceptance testing methods
- Collaborate with analysts, designers and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality
- Evaluate, plan, design, develop and deploy testing techniques for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycle
- Produce defect reports that are easily re-produced and fixed by the other project members
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to QA project lead
- Contribute to pre-testing phase of project development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas and make appropriate recommendations
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3 - 7 years Quality Assurance or computer related experience
- Exposure to defect tracking systems (JIRA) for Agile Development/Testing as well as working with a CMS such as Confluence or Sharepoint
- REST and SOAP Web Services experience
- JMeter for Performance Testing
- Database familiarity: SQL and Oracle
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Chrome Data Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 26 years of successful client engagements.
For more information about Chrome Data, please visit our company website at www.chromedata.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Chrome Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.