Autodata Group is looking for a Director of Business Development (West) to work in Southern California and build business.
This role will identify, create and nurture professional relationships with clients, agencies and digital marketing companies. The Director of Business Development will help our clients identify and define their key client challenges and needs and facilitate the outline and development of various solutions across all Autodata Group companies. Based out of the Los Angeles area, you will liaise with our business leaders, analysts, technologists and project managers, you will also assist in the deployment and implementation of these solutions.
- Expand the business and build the revenue base across the west coast with client OEMs, agencies, digital marketing companies, and other strategic partners
- Responsible for sourcing, developing and nurturing relationships within our target client/partner accounts and use current contacts, cold calling and networking to generate new contacts for the company
- Develop strong understanding of core data and video solutions that can be deployed to support client and partner needs
- Work and collaborate with Business Development teams across Autodata Group of companies
- Invite appropriate company experts for specific needs into discussions and client presentations as required to close business and build new recurring revenue partnerships
- Complete or support responses to RFI, RFP, and RFQ’s
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue, reduce costs and maintain business goals
- Drive client reviews, meetings and presentations
- Negotiate and close new sales deals
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline (Marketing, IT, Business) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years’ experience, which must be in the auto industry in marketing, Advertising or CRM, within the OEM, platform supplier or digital marketing agency
- Deep knowledge of multi-channel automotive marketing with strong digital marketing background
- Strong marketer with ability to see big picture and then quickly identify specific revenue generating solutions that will build long term trusted partnership
- Understand multi-tier automotive landscape with ability to identify how Autodata group solutions can apply to current on key market trends
- Strong communication skills with ability to develop and maintain strong personal and professional relationships with our clients
- Ability to present technical/facilities needs in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
Autodata Group is comprised of Autodata Solutions, Chromedata and UnityWorks. Autodata solutions is a technology integration and products company serving the world's largest auto manufacturers and their partners with data aggregation, syndication, technology and custom solutions. It is our mission to provide custom solutions and online applications that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumer’s driveways. We have a broad production and operations footprint with hosting facilities across North America using a wide variety of technologies, stacks and hybrid-cloud infrastructure. Chromedata is the industry leader in vehicle data providing VIN level data, build data, compare data, incentive data for the retail marketing industry. UnityWorks is the leader and premier provider of data driven video solutions for the retail marketing industry specializing in video pre-roll campaigns and Facebook video campaigns.