The role of the Senior Project Manager is to provide leadership and plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines, defined scope and within budget. This includes managing assigned resources and coordinating the efforts of third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Senior Project Manager will also define, document and manage the project’s charter, plans, communication plan and oversee the delivery of the project according to established methodologies.
- Provide leadership in ensuring projects are effectively managed throughout the project lifecycle
- Partner with stakeholders to develop and define project delivery approach and success criteria
- Define and develop project documentation
- Ensure compliance to project management framework
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Estimate appropriate resources to achieve project goals
- Manage the activities of cross-functional project teams in the execution of the project plan
- Facilitate problem-solving and control changes
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Identify and manage project dependencies and the critical path
- Identify potential risks and issues and devise a contingency and mitigation plans
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives as the project progresses
- Develop best practices and tools for managing project execution throughout the project lifecycle
- Communicate project expectations to team members and
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors
- 8+ yrs. proven Senior Project Manager leadership experience (size, budget and complexity of projects mid-size to complex). Financial/budget/cost project experience.
- Experience in IT environment with SDLC experience based on strong technical competency
- Program management expertise with excellent risk/change management strategies (which must include assessment, development of mitigation strategies, monitoring and corrective action)
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated experience aligning program outcomes with strategic business objectives.
- Strong to exceptional interpersonal, collaboration and relationship management skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Experience with external client facing stakeholders, strong client management experience with demonstrated experience with direct customer engagement, negotiation and management
- Strong to excellent people leadership experience and motivation capabilities
- Excellent change agent abilities that has proven experience building organizational capacity for change and influencing changes to produce better business outcomes
- Post-secondary education in a Project Management discipline, and/or Comp. Sci., Business, ProgrammingUnityWorks is a leader in providing web video products and solutions to auto manufacturers, dealers and partners. UnityWorks takes "big data," adds customer intelligence, and delivers relevant content to the consumer throughout the purchase cycle. Founded in 2001, UnityWorks has flourished from just three employees to a dynamic and diverse team of more than 100 talented, professional, go-getters that make things happen!
UnityWorks is a leader in providing web video products and solutions to auto manufacturers, dealers and partners. UnityWorks takes "big data," adds customer intelligence, and delivers relevant content to the consumer throughout the purchase cycle. Founded in 2001, UnityWorks has flourished from just three employees to a dynamic and diverse team of more than 100 talented, professional, go-getters that make things happen!
Our team is comprised entirely of creative and tech-savvy in-house specialists that bring creative ideas to life in unexpected and beautiful ways. For more information about UnityWorks, please visit our company website at www.unityworksmedia.com