UnityWorks is seeking a Digital Project Coordinator to join their growing team!
As the Digital Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing the project and program deliverables and ensuring that projects are brought in on time and on budget all the while managing the client’s expectations and requirements. This key role will coordinate all internal project delivery supporting the T1 &T2 sales team located in Detroit. The Digital Project Coordinator will be the primary internal conduit to all UnityWorks departments responsible for ultimate delivery of all projects for a variety of clients.
- Ability to align and continually assess program outcomes based on specific program and project objectives
- Acts as primary internal management contact within UnityWorks and client liaison on all projects during delivery of the program
- Influential leadership skills with the ability to manage numerous projects proactively across various internal specialists/teams
- Demonstrate a fair and rational approach to resolution of issues and selection of corrective action
- Organize meetings as necessary for project kick off, approvals and project delivery
- Utilized learnings to constantly improve products, processes and delivery
- Provide timely reporting for all projects using internal tools in conjunction with reporting team
- Ability to manage a multitude of stakeholder expectations and ensure appropriate governance process and structures are in place
- Facilitate timely and effective decision making to meet project timelines
- Effective resolution of conflict and ability to motivate team to excellence in execution
- Manage weekly status meetings across stakeholders and consistently communicate with sales leads and client partners
- Project Management Best Practices implementation including, integration of project, resolution of dependencies, tracking program roadmaps and milestones, assessment of resources
- Post-secondary education in a Business or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 to 5 years role related experience ideally within a digital services and project management environments
- Good understanding of project management principles and methodologies
- Strong communication, analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills
- Effective leadership skills and experience
Who are we?
UnityWorks is a leader in providing web video products and solutions to auto manufacturers, dealers, and partners. UnityWorks takes "big data," adds customer intelligence, and delivers relevant content to the consumer throughout the purchase cycle. Founded in 2001, UnityWorks has flourished from just three employees to a dynamic and diverse team of more than 100 talented, professional, go-getters that make things happen! Our team is comprised entirely of creative and tech-savvy in-house specialists that bring creative ideas to life in unexpected and beautiful ways.
For more information about UnityWorks, please visit our company website at www.unityworksmedia.us.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview.