Autodata Solutions is looking for 2 Product Analyst to join their team in London!
How would you like to create something new and innovative for a company whose solutions power thousands of automotive websites? If you think cars are cool, technology is your lifestyle, and creating products is a passion, then we want to talk to you.
The Product Analyst works closely with other Product Managers, business stakeholders, designers and engineering teams, from ideation through release and maintenance, implementing highly technical software products. Come join the team that fuels the automotive industry.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Requirements elicitation and refinement to User Stories, specifications, and wireframes
- Customer and product advocacy
- User acceptance and release planning
- Grooming product backlogs and sprint planning
- Working with customers and internal stakeholders to collect feedback and ensure product readiness through pre-launch and launch phases of delivery
- Product line monitoring, maintenance, enhancements, and ROI analysis ensuring that resulting products and services both delight our internal and external customers and deliver demonstrable and well understood value to the market.
- Automotive industry experience
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Computer Science or Engineering degree, or equivalent (2-3 years post-college professional experience)
- 2+ years’ experience in a product role
- 3+ years working in an Agile software development methodology
- Basic experience directly conducting process analysis, requirements definition, and use case analysis.
- Proven track record working with distributed & offshore agile teams
- Proven track record in delivering projects in an iterative fashion
- Strong project management skills, working and coordinating across many teams.
- Ability to mentor team members and guide a team towards successful completion of high-quality projects
- Strong written and verbal communication and facilitation skills, with aptitude for presenting thoughts and ideas to senior internal and external stakeholders
- Experience preparing requirement specifications and mockups, reading and understanding software technical documents
- Experience working with data models, relational database design, ET, and data flow mapping
- Deliver at least one software or data project in a leadership role
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
Experience in the following is considered beneficial:
- Release of 2 or 3 product / projects in role
- Strong, large data background
- Working knowledge of MS Project and JIRA issue tracking system
At Autodata, we value leadership role models at all levels, teamwork, operational excellence, accountability, client centricity, innovation and a passion for knowledge. We are transforming today’s workplace and workforce with a culture of flexibility and trust. We provide open and transparent communications with team members, fostering a timely, two-way flow of information. By enhancing our team members’ skill sets, we are able to innovate more successfully.
We offer several programs to promote wellness and help team members achieve life balance. We provide an extensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, educational reimbursement, RRSP and health club reimbursement plans. Autodata Group is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity.
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 26 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community philanthropy helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.