Autodata Solutions is adding several Java Developers to its growing London team!
As a Developer at Autodata, you will be engaged in ground up development of enterprise level software applications for some of the world’s largest automotive companies. The successful candidate will be a passionate full-stack Programmer who is always trying to increase their knowledge and abilities. Our Developers live and breathe coding and work together in small teams to deliver clean and complex software. Work with us using some of today’s most interesting technologies such as: Machine Learning, Configuration and Comparison engines and more.
- Write, code, test and analyze software programs and applications in a Java environment
- Liaise with Business Analysts, Architects, Technical Consultants and other Programmers to conceptualize and develop new software programs, applications and enhancements
- Work with Team Leads to research new technologies and develop solutions to complex engineering problems
- Work closely with the Automation team to expand the deployment pipeline and increase our overall automated testing
- Identify system deficiencies; recommend, schedule, and perform efficient software improvements and upgrades
- Maintain and improve code quality through peer reviews and unit testing
- Communicate with your team, share and document your work on a regular basis
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years working experience designing and building internet based applications with multiple languages (ex. Java, C#) and frameworks (ex. Spring, Angular)
- Experience with application servers as well as web servers (ex. Tomcat, Apache)
- Previous conformance with version control systems (ex. Git, Perforce)
- Experience with build tools (ex. Maven)
- Familiarity with SQL and database development
- Confidence working across the entire web stack (front, middle and back end tiers)
- A passion for technology and continuous learning – you should always be striving to improve your knowledge and abilities
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 26 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 26 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 300 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office events including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage, kickboxing, indoor rock climbing, art/painting classes, Escape Room and lunch and learns
- Ongoing community philanthropy helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, Girls Rock I.T., Explode Conference, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.