Autodata Solutions is looking for a Senior Systems Integrator to join their London team.
This role will participate in the ongoing development/deployment and support of multiple data centers and hybrid cloud environments. As a Linux application-centric, automation/DevOps subject matter expert, the position encompasses responsibilities for configuring, automating and testing the technology components of system solutions and includes the preparation of technical documentation. This role is a member of a collaborative team of developers/technical experts specializing in the delivery of services to Autodata’s customers.
- Installing and maintaining Autodata customs solution software
- Operational triage, problem identification, handling requests/incidents queue
- Scripting, automating tasks, OS patching, migrations and security
- Monitoring, service management, system optimization
- Support Highly available and resilient system providing proactive Disaster Recovery
- Participate in on call rotation
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Solid understanding of Linux-based operating systems (CentOS, Ubuntu…)
- Configuration management, Infrastructure as code (Ansible, GIT, Terraform…)
- Experience with auto scale technologies (Kubernetes, Elastic Beanstalk…)
- Containers technologies (Docker, Kubernetes…)
- Experience with public cloud providers (Azure, AWS…)
- Ability to install, upgrade and patch operating systems
- Ability to write scripts in some administrative language (Python, Shell…)
- Experience integrating Linux/Windows environments (CIFS, Samba, Kerberos, LDAP…)
- Experience with host security (credentials, file permissions, ACLs, use of security tools…)
- Demonstrated performance management and application/OS tuning
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting TCP/IP network connectivity problems and host-based firewalls
- Experience with Web servers (Apache, Tomcat, HTTP, SSL…)
- Experience with highly available web services in load balanced configurations
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to empowering the automotive industry to put vehicles in consumers’ driveways. We have an epic success rate and a proven tenacity to transform as we evolve.
- Been around over 27 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events, out of office events like BBQs, catered lunches, free java (aka coffee) ... etc
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all - Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey, soccer, volleyball
- Relax - lunch-time yoga, monthly on-site massages
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, Accessories, Rentals, Custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Keep it fresh – Training and educational incentives for career growth
- Community Outreach – Toys for Tots, United Way, Our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Bake sales, raffles, auctions
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.