Autodata Solutions is looking for a Senior Network Analyst to join their London team!
As the Network Analyst you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of hardware and software that comprises our production, corporate and development environments. You will deploy, configure, maintain and monitor active network equipment in all three environments. Application of industry best practices and ongoing participation with the wider networking community is expected. This position requires participation in our on-call program and support of our customer base.
- Analyze, recommend and implement solutions related to network infrastructure and security
- Install, configure and maintain network services, equipment and devices
- Document network configurations, problems and related resolutions
- Support and implement change control strategies
- Monitor system performance and implement performance tuning
- Troubleshoot and resolve local and remote network issues quickly and in a prioritized manner using techniques such as packet capturing and filtering
- Maintain, support and deploy VoIP systems including performing QoS configuration
- Perform device configuration management, backup and logging best practices
- Perform network traffic analysis using monitoring and reporting tools
- 7+ years experience supporting networking services in similar corporate production environments
- Experience with layer 2 & layer 3 switching
- Hands on experience with Cisco Routers, Switchers (including Catalyst & Nexus)
- Experience with F5 & ASA equipment is highly valued
- CCNA Routing and Switching certification is an asset
- Knowledge of remote management solutions and options
- Familiar with ASA configuration and experience with L2L VPN and remote VPN
Autodata Solutions is a technology integration and products company serving the world's auto industry with data aggregation, syndication, technology and custom solutions. It is our mission to provide online applications and technical solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain. We have a broad production and operations footprint with hosting facilities across North America using a wide variety of technologies, stacks and hybrid-cloud infrastructure.
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 27 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday parties, BBQ’s and free java (aka coffee)
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all – Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey & corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams
- Relax! - on-site massages available monthly
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, accessories, rentals, custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Community Outreach - Toys for Tots, United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance, etc.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.