Autodata Solutions is looking for 2 new Java Developers to join their London team!
As a Java Developer at Autodata, you will lead, design, code, test, debug and analyze scripts using Freemarker scripting engine and Groovy for enterprise level software applications for some of the world’s largest automotive companies. The successful candidate will be a passionate Programmer who is always trying to increase their knowledge and abilities. Our Developers live and breathe coding and work together in small teams to deliver clean and complex software.
- Write, test and analyze scripts using Freemarker and/or Groovy
- Maintain and improve Java testing applications
- Liaise with Business Analysts, Architects, Technical Consultants and other Programmers to conceptualize and develop new scripts and enhancements
- Work with Team Leads to research new technologies and develop solutions to complex engineering problems
- Identify system deficiencies; recommend, schedule, and perform efficient script improvements and upgrades
- Maintain and improve script quality through peer reviews and unit testing
- Communicate with your team, share and document your work on a regular basis
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years working experience building internet based applications
- Experience with template scripting engines (ex. Apache Freemarker)
- Previous conformance with version control systems (ex. Git, Perforce)
- Experience with build tools (ex. Maven)
- Familiarity with SQL and database development
- Passion for technology and continuous learning – you should always be striving to improve your knowledge and abilities
Who are we?
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 1990, it is our mission to provide solutions that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumers' driveways. Clients benefit from the expertise we have gained from our singular focus on the automotive sector as well as 26 years of successful client engagements.
Why work with us? Well here are some of the reasons we think we’re pretty great:
- Been around for 25 years & nominated as a ‘Great Place to Work’ several times
- Over 250 technical minds to collaborate with on a daily basis right here in London
- Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events and other out of office happenings including summer BBQs, golf tournaments, skating and ice hockey
- An active Wellness Committee that organizes corporate volleyball, soccer and softball teams, monthly on-site massage and lunch-time yoga classes
- Ongoing community outreach helping Toys for Tots, the United Way, our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Employee discounts on vehicles and accessories available through select clients
- Training and educational incentives for continued career growth
- Periodical Bake Sales, Raffles, Auctions and free coffee!
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.